- iOS development with Swift and Objective-C.
- Significant initiative delivering new features and improvements.
- 12-month contract in Wellington CBD
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will utilise your experience in Swift, Objective-C, CI/CD, and APIs to build a native, customer-driven, mobile experience. Working in fast-paced, cross-functional Agile teams, you will provide technical leadership and hands-on development expertise across the relevant iOS technologies, being an integral member in a significant initiative that is focused on implementing new features and improvement to the mobile platform/application.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience and expertise across iOS mobile development using Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience building and integrating APIs, working in a CI/CD environment, and microservices development.
- Proven track record providing technical leadership as required.
- Experience in an Agile environment, working in a cross functional team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margot on 027 828 6070.