- Central Auckland Location
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Unique culture and career growth opportunities
Our client is a large national organisation that helps Kiwi Businesses build stronger engagements and relationships with their customers by specialising in the sophisticated use of data - providing end-to-end analytics and insights on customer-targeted marketing campaigns.
As the Senior Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for creating visualisations and dashboards to understand trends and enable key business decisions.. Tasked with technical data analysis, data management, process improvement, and insight reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with Tableau
- Significant experience within a customer-centric commercial setting.
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL programming
- Data analysis and processing experience within a cloud-based (AWS) environment.
- Strong skills in data analysis, interpretation, and manipulation.
- Contribute to marketing and process improvement initiatives.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Delivery-focused, creative problem solver, and adaptable to changing situations.
- An ideal background in statistics and/or marketing with a great business understanding.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.