- Opportunity to work with some leading clients in the Wellington Market
- Technical experience with SQL & Python
- Fantastic Waterfront Wellington location
Our client is a large national organisation that helps Kiwi Businesses build stronger engagements and relationships with their customers by specialising in the sophisticated use of data - providing end-to-end analytics and insights on customer-targeted marketing campaigns.
As the Senior Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for extracting, analysing, and presenting data for varying target marketing campaigns. Tasked with technical data analysis, data management, process improvement, and insight reporting. You will work collaboratively with the campaign team to deliver high-quality and targeted campaigns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience within a customer-centric commercial setting.
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL programming & exposure to Base SAS.
- Data analysis and processing experience within a cloud-based (AWS) environment.
- Strong skills in data analysis, interpretation, and manipulation.
- Contribute to marketing and process improvement initiatives.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Delivery-focused, creative problem solver, and adaptable to changing situations.
- An ideal background in statistics and/or marketing with a great business understanding.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.