- Initial 3-month contract (likely extension)
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced product environment
- Kiwi organisation with global customers
My client is a SaaS company who has a global presence. They have quite a unique offering that has seen them more than double in size in the last 18 months.
They offer a very supportive environment where your contribution will be valued and you will be given the opportunity to grow with them.
The product and customer base are quite unique with a scale not found anywhere else in NZ. You will learn a lot but be supported while doing so.
You'll join a well established integration team and work across building, managing, and maintaining their capability, and further designing and architecting their product.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Well versed in .Net framework technologies - .Net core, ASP.Net, C#
- Exposure to working within a cloud environment is ideal (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Extensive knowledge of API development (Rest, Restful, Web API) is required.
- Strong experience with Angular or ReactJS
- Experience with integration ideally
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Supportive leadership team
- 2 days WFH each week
- Bring your pet to work (they might draw the line at a lama or a donkey)
- Regular round tables
If you're interested then apply today with your most up to date CV.