ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Enterprise digital client with a number of customer facing native applications
- Agile environment focused on constantly improving and innovating their growing product line!
- Flexible hours with the ability to work from home, plus subsidised onsite carpark and a subsidised cafe onsite.
- Facilitate the design, development, implementation, testing and enhancement on the front end on a range of core customer facing native applications, which are compatible across multiple platforms
- You will be working in a design system, alongside UI/UX designers and Product teams
- Strong native experience with React Native, with experience in a key role delivering React Native focused projects
- While native experience is the focus, you must be willing to work cross-platform on web when required with technologies such as Typescript, React, REST APIs.
- Some experience with Java would be advantageous
- Experience delivering stylish and interactive native experiences to customers in an agile, QA-less environment
- Join this team who value hard work and enjoy some laughs along the way.
- The vibe here is energetic – these guys make stuff happen!
- There is a strong customer focus here and they support a culture of excellence.
- Apply online with your updated CV or alternatively call Sarah on 027 5588 904 for more info.