- Human-centered design across technology
- Join a collaborative, engaging environment and team
- Wellington CBD + awesome WFH flexibility
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will be contributing and leading the design, definition, and creation of beautiful experiences across a range of customer-facing products and services. You will have a strong background in UX and UI design and research, with the ability to incorporate human-centered design principles into your work. This is an amazing opportunity to join a collaborative, engaging, and forward-thinking design environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in contributing to and leading UX and UI design and research activities.
- Strong expertise in UI design, prototyping, interaction design, usability testing, concept generation, and insights and analytics.
- Proven track record utilising a range of design tools, for example Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, and Axure. All whilst being able and open to adapting and learning new technology and trends!
- A strong understanding of web, digital, and mobile technologies and solutions.
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with users and stakeholders at all levels.
- Competitive salary + benefits package including additional leave options, insurances, and discounts!
- Flexible working arrangements and WFH models.
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development internally.
Please click APPLY online including an up-to-date CV and cover letter or for further information contact James Marsh on 0274265159 for a confidential chat.