- Challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced company
- Grey Lynn office location but remote options available
- Flexible and generous salary package based on experience
One of New Zealand's leading technology companies. This company values diversity in the technology industry. They care about their team, naming them vital to the success of the platform, the products and the company. This company creates an environment where the team love their work and show respect and empathy to the people they interact with everyday.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an awesome DevOps Engineer to contribute to the success of our Client's by supporting and managing the operational aspects of their AWS Cloud platform including automation, optimisation, and security.
- Proactively support, manage and configure the day to day operational requirements of the AWS Cloud platform including stability, monitoring, fault resolution
- Proactive management of resources including subscriptions, resource groups, networking, servers
- Managing different types of aaS offerings including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Automation of Cloud services to ensure operational efficiency and including using Infrastructure as Code techniques
- Well versed in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Bamboo, Puppet, etc.
- Containerisation experience using tools such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience working on Linux and AWS technologies is a must.
- Working in an environment with a focus on Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) is crucial.
- Competitive rates, and flexible working hours.
- Centrally located office space in Grey Lynn, close to more wonderful coffee!
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role.