- Technical leadership across DevOps best practices
- CI/CD, Automation, Kubernetes, and AWS technology
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington Central
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be providing technical leadership for DevOps teams across a range of CI/CD, Automation and Public Cloud best practices. You will manage the production and non-production environments, ensuring they're able to cope with the changing demands of projects as well as focusing on continuous improvement. You will also be hands on, using a range of open source, container, and automation technologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong development background, with a specific focus on DevOps and CI/CD technology
- Experience providing technical leadership, mentoring and best practice advice to delivery focused DevOps teams.
- Proficient experience working with container and automation tooling, ideally Kubernetes.
- Experienced migrating core infrastructure and applications to AWS Cloud platforms.
- Background working in a collaborative environment, comfortable with open communication and cross functional teams.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.