- Work with NodeJs, APIs, SQL and more
- Build new software solutions in an Agile environment
- Petone based opportunity with WFH felxibility
This 100% owned New Zealand organisation is at the heart of major transactions across the country, amongst a range of other services. They have placed an importance on modern technology solutions, their people and employees, and their customers across New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for both the maintenance of existing software as well as building and implementing new, modern software solutions. You will be working in a collaborative team environment, working with other experts to build modern software solutions, utilising SPA technologies, Rest APIs, NodeJs, Python, and SQL.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Tool agnostic software development, but experience with NodeJs, APIs, Python, and SQL.
- Exposure or experience working with Java, C#, or AWS services would be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding across data analytics, processing, and machine learning concepts.
- Experienced working in Agile and Scrum environments.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate on both a technical and softer level.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margot on 027 828 6070.