- Modern software technologies - node.js, java, spring boot
- 12 month contract, up to $120ph
- Fast paced, agile environment
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in software development with Node.js, Java, Spring Boot.
- Experience with container-based technologies (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes) and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins).
- Experience building and integrating APIs, working in a CI/CD environment, and microservices development.
- Experience in an Agile environment, working in a cross functional team.
- Experience with database systems such as SQL.
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Long term contract
- On-line timesheeting
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to know more please contact James on 027 426 5159.