- Help design a Database for a renowned global company
- Microsoft Techstack
- North Shore Location
Our client is a leading overseas software company, providing software solutions to a range of organisations. Although the headquarters are located overseas, New Zealand is housing its largest development house working on expanding and improving their products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking to bring an experienced Database Developer on-board to work alongside the developers to help design and build a new database to host the enormous amount of data from the their overseas branch and to promote best practises working with data.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Hands-on experience with C# coding is ideal.
- Extensive experience with database design and tools with a focus on T-SQL.
- Promote and advocate for best practises with data technologies.
Please apply online with an updated CV if you are interested in this role.