- Auckland CBD Location
- Work with AI and Machine Learning
- Greenfield projects
About the organisation
This organisation offer a unique culture with a diverse team, who strongly encourage creativity, honesty, and team work. They offer working from home and flexible working hours.
You will lead the development and delivery of machine learning and AI initiatives throughout this organisation, ensuring that they can optimise their data and have the most relevant insights and customer information possible.
- A proven track record of solving complex problems and delivering business value utilising a variety of mathematical and statistical modelling tools.
- Experience with technologies such as Python, SQL, Tableau, and Power BI
- Experience taking a leadership role particularly around best practices in the Data Scientist space and working independently
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Significant experience in the commercial application of Machine Learning algorythyms & AI
- Experience in operationalising Machine Learning models.
- The ability to discover trends, patterns, and stories told by data and present them to stakeholders.