- Auckland CBD
- Greenfield Projects
- WFH + Flexible Working Hours
In this role, you will focus on machine learning, artificial intelligence, Big Data, and statistical and mathematical techniques coupled with bleeding edge tools and technologies. This is also a chance to demonstrate your leadership skills in the Data Scientist team where you will be mentoring others, providing best practices, and driving better insights and decision making across the business.
- A proven track record of solving complex problems and delivering business value utilising a variety of mathematical and statistical modelling tools.
- Experience taking a leadership role particularly around best practices in the Data Scientist space and mentoring juniors coming through.
- Technically competent across R, Python, Spark, Hadoop and SQL.
- Significant experience in the commercial application of Machine Learning & AI
- Experience in operationalising Machine Learning models.
- The ability to discover trends, patterns and stories told by data and present them to stakeholders.