- Auckland CBD Location
- Lead and initiate the data engineering practice within a leading NZ organisation
- Great culture
Recruit I.T are working with a growing and exciting company based in the CBD who are looking to build a data engineering practice. They are seeking a data guru who can initially standalone, working alongside architects and other key stakeholders, with a high level of autonomy to build this team and choose their future technologies within the data engineering space.
You will be able to eventually build up a team of data engineers, mentoring and coaching them.
- Ability to self-manage and start a data engineering practice
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Experience mentoring and coaching more junior staff
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and ETL
- Experience with Kafka is desirable
- Experience with the Cloud is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills