- Fully remote role for Auckland-based organisation
- Big Data Environment
- Greenfield projects for global clients
We're looking for someone with a strong data engineering background who can hit the ground running.
You will work on building data pipelines and designing data solutions, while also mentoring other data engineers within the organisation. They're looking for a thought leader who can pave the way with best data practices.
- Experience with the Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL and other databases
- Experience with data modelling and ETL processes
- Nice to have experience with machine learning.