- One of their first Cloud-based data initiatives
- 6-month initial contract
- Large financial organisation
Recruit IT is working with one of NZ's largest financial organisations, with customers across Australasia.
They offer 2 days WFH per a week and lots of flexibility.
You'll join a scrum team who are working on campaign management, arranging data to make better decisions on which promotions are pushed to which customers, and reporting on campaign feedback based on real-time data coming back.
It's one of the first Cloud-based data initiatives within this organisation. This is a high performing team so you need to be capable and not afraid to jump in and help out with support work when required.
You'll focus on their ETL environment and delivering in AWS.
- Strong experience as a developer within an enterprise scale data warehouse technology environment (ideally Teradata or Oracle)
- Strong experience with Python
- Ideally you'll have experience with the Cloud (ideally AWS)
- Expereince in financial organisations is beneficial
- Strong SQL scripting experience
- Experience with data modelling
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise ETL platforms such as Datastage, Wherescape RED or Informatica
- Experience in the software development lifecycle within an Agile environment (e.g. use of Scrum, Kanban techniques)
- Working knowledge in DevOps practices & continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD)
- Proven problem-solving ability and the ability to work individually as well as within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills