- Azure IaaS, PaaS, DevOps, CloudOps
- Complex, enterprise-scale, customer-facing initiatives
- Permanent opportunity in Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch
We are currently working with an organisation that provides a range of Platform, Cloud, and Digital Transformation services to the New Zealand market. They utilise various enterprise products and services to deliver these solutions across both government and private sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Cloud Operations Engineer within a growing CloudOps team, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of Azure Cloud services. You will be a subject matter expert for Azure migration, deployment, and CloudOps, bringing your expertise in IaaS, Paas, DevOps, IaC, and CI/CD. You will be involved with a number of complex, customer-facing initiatives, optimising Cloud migrations and CloudOps environments. Although the role will be an Azure Operations-focused role, there are opportunities to grow your skill set to include a number of different tools and gain certfications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of automating and implementing Azure at a hands-on infrastructure code level for a range of large-scale projects.
- Solid experience migrating, deploying, monitoring, securing and optimizing Azure Cloud operations and services.
- Proficient in automation scripting and developing CI/CD pipelines, using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git or similar tools.
- Tool agnostic when it comes to automation and configuration, bringing experience across a range of tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively operate in a client facing position.
Send in your up-to-date CV and a Cover Letter, addressing the requirements listed above.