- Hybrid, multi cloud environment
- Design, develop and implement
- Senior role with mentoring for wider team
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client provides a large range of information services across New Zealand who help protect and develop for the benefit of all New Zealand. They are seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to work in an Agile driven environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Provide design, development and implementation of Cloud solutions for this enterprise client looking for improvements to their environment. You will also be looking at risks and issues, assisting with problems while liaising with key stakeholder. You will be exploring and build pipelines for CI/CD. This role will give you the opportunity to share your knowledge and work with a strong team looking for continuous growth.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design and delivery with either Azure or AWS
- Infrastructure as a Code
- CI/CD pipelines
- Security - particularly identity and access
- Strong communication skills - ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and provide sound advice
- Flexible working environment
- Interesting work which contributes to NZ
- A positive work environment with welcoming, committed colleagues
- Diverse employee groups and networks
- Eye & ear care reimbursements
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Reduced Health Insurance Premiums
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click APPLY online including an up-to-date CV and cover letter or for further information contact Sarah Gwerder on 027 416 9444 for a confidential chat.