- Join a one of a kind culture
- Become Cloud agnostic
- WFH + Flexible Hours
You will work across a variety of industries, helping this organisation expand upon its already thriving customer base, working closely with these new and existing customers to build cloud data solutions for them, and helping them grow their capability in this space.
You will work alongside different clients to help modernise their data and cloud technology stacks. You will perform this while building up a solid team of data and cloud experts around you who you will lead technically.
- Experience working across C-level stakeholders and build rapport with them
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Experience with technical leadership
- Ability to win new business
- Experience with Cloud Big Data, data warehousing, ETL, data design, and data modelling
- Experience with the Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
If you're eager to grow in your career and make a difference then apply today :)