- Work remotely for an Auckland-based organisation
- Big Data Environment
- Greenfield projects for global clients
This role can be performed remotely, flying up to Auckland occasionally for important meetings etc.
We're looking for someone with a strong data engineering background who can hit the ground running.
You will work on building data pipelines and designing data solutions, while also mentoring other data engineers within the organisation. They're looking for a thought leader who can pave the way with best data practices.
- Experience with the Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL and other databases
- Experience with data modelling and ETL processes
- Nice to have experience with machine learning.
If this role sounds like you then appky today with your most up to date CV :)