ABOUT THE COMPANY
- My client is a fast growing Kiwi owned software company which delivers a digital platform solution to clients and their customers. They have ambitious plans and projects - with a new product launching and constant new development!
- To deliver these new features, there are multiple back-end focused Senior Node.js Developer roles to join their agile team.
- They operate in a microservice environment, each squad is responsible for a microservice.
- These roles will be involved in end-to-end software development, including system analysis, solution design, development, documentation, implementation and testing.
- Senior software development experience in a back-end focused capacity on web or cloud based applications and systems.
- Excellent experience in the development and solution design with Node.js, ideally serverless with GraphQL
- AWS experience (Ideally any experience with Lambda and AWS Command Lines)
- Experience in development of JSON / REST API webservices.
- DynamoDB experience.
- This organisation is a growing tech company working on some awesome projects which deliver value to thousands of businesses across New Zealand and Australia, with goals of expanding to UK and US.
- They offer a range of benefits including flexible hours, discounted gym memberships, health and life insurance.
- If you are interested in applying, please submit an application through Seek with your up to date CV, or call Sarah on 027 805 6077 for a confidential discussion.