- 2-3 days WFH
- Be a part of their Azure data journey
- Renowned Kiwi Brand
We have multiple opportunities from Intermediate to Senior as they look to build up their teams.
- You'll look at how they can build better data models for prediction, working closely alongside their Data Science team.
- They have already migrated their data warehouse to Azure so you'll work across further establishing this platform.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft BI stack
- Strong experience with Power BI and SQL
- Experience with programming languages, ideally C#, Python, or Scala
- Experience with data warehousing
- Ability to build Azure DevOps pipelines for automation
This is a grown up environment where you will have the freedom and trust to get on with your work.
The hiring manager is a passionate technologist who really values the technical growth and development of the team.
From CTO down to Team Lead the wider team are all down to earth people you can get along with and build long lasting friendships with.
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV.