- Key tech: Android, Kotlin and Java.
- Agile driven environment
- Android and iOS positions
This is a large enterprise organisation within the financial services sector who are providing financial support and services to achieve their goals. Although a global brand, they are a household name in New Zealand and continue to deliver outstanding services backed by a focus on culture and diversity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will be building and contributing to the design and tooling of our clients platform, as part of an agile squad. You will provide technical direction and guidance to other development staff and contribute to ongoing improvement of development processes, tools, strategy, and methodology.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced in Native Android development, Kotlin and Java.
- Proven experience building and maintaining CI/CD infrastructure
- Demonstrate experience using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve.
- Desirable: Automated UI test development experience and knowledge of MVVM or MVP patterns.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact James on 027 426 5159