- Key tech: Java EE, Spring, Restful Web Services, Maven
- Exciting contract opportunity in Wellington
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be joining a scrum team within Salesforce to complete a compliance piece of work to build process/experience APIs. You will be delivering APIs to meet a tight compliance framework.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Executing great interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement.
- Strong Java EE and Spring experience.
- Proven experience with Restful Web Services/API design.
- Strong Unit Testing experience.
- An understanding of Maven, Jenkins and other continious integration technologies.
- Excellent level of experience and understanding around Agile/Scrum practices.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.