- Initial 6 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free parking and gym.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides a range of services across New Zealand that are supported via a number of digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for creating, delivering, and being the custodian of the user experience for our clients platform. You will be hands on as well as leading and mentoring the team. You will develop and deliver business automation solutions with Office and Power Platform. You will be passionate about creating beautiful and functional solutions within the M365 platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Senior level of Microsoft 365 services
- Microsoft 365 certified, for example: Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Expertise in developing business automation solutions with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Strong experience in Scrum, SAFe, CI/CD.
- Relevant experience incremental development methods, including specification by example and
feature driven development.
- Strong understanding of design principles (M365).
- People lead experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.