- Be an integral part of an industry changing and complex initiative.
- Excellent work culture with really good WFH flexibility.
- Initial 6 month contract in Auckland CBD
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals. This particular area of the organisation is leading the way on an inudustry changing initiative that is focused on modern technology migrations and upgrades, and compliance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There are multiple opportunities for a Security Engineer/Senior Security Engineer to come into a complex, enterprise-scale initiative focused on modern Cloud and technology security, information security, and a significant focus on compliance. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, evaluating, and upgrading PKI lifecycle management workflows and processes, identifying and reporting security vulnerabilities in software, considering compliance obligations and requirements, and delivering cyber security risk assessments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of infromation and technology security, along with international standards (e.g. NIST)
- Experience with regulatory and industry compiance requirements (e.g. APRA, PCI DSS)
- Knowledge of network, application, and device security, with experience across tooling such as Firewalls, F5, SWG/WPS etc.
- Experienced running risk registers, managing treatment plans, and reporting.
- Significant exposure to vendor and stakeholder management with an information security perspective.
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate risks and recommendations to technical/non-technical stakeholders.
- This organisation offers really flexible working from home opportunities.
- Online and easy to use timesheeting.
- Excellent candidate care from the Recruit I.T. Consultants.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to know more please contact Ryan at 027 583 1111 for a confidential discussion.