- Brand New Role
- Work with a diverse team
- Provide networking and security expertise
Work for a leading cloud consulting company who are working with a wide variety of clients from public to private providing services for up to around 3,000 staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be required to work on BAU incidents, requests, changes and Projects along with assisting other members of the Security Operations team to ensure SLAs are meet.
- Assist with the service management team.
- This is a relationship management role as you will be engaging with their customers.
- You will also be required to monitor and maintain the infrastructure management systems and tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Security Engineer
- Fortinet NSE4
- Azure certifications AZ-500
- Strong communications skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Your passion for learning
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Close-knit, diverse and professional team
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Excellent training opportunities
- Values driven organisation
- Flexible and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.