- Exciting opportunity with a well known Kiwi company.
- Work with the latest Security technologies including Cloud security.
- Central Auckland location.
- Trusted and Familiar Kiwi brand based in Central Auckland.
- Over 700 employees throughout the country.
- They are continually innovating, and this remains at the heart of their values and culture which have spanned for over 20 years.
- This role will ask the candidate to determine security requirements, develop security standards, policies, and procedures, along with providing domain expertise in the security space that will cover a variety of areas including; networking, cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS), cyber, service management, and infrastructure.
- The candidate will be required to engage with both Technical and Business department leaders to provide technical expertise on solutions in line with their Security Framework.
- The candidate will have a broad view of all technology and will be responsible for bridging IT and the Business in the Security space.
- Experience within a DevSecOps environment is a bonus (CI/CD).
- A CISSP Certification is a must have.
- An understanding of un-hashing and provisioning sensitive data is required.
- Exposure any of the following Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Understanding of Security Compliance frameworks such as CSA, ISO 27,000, SOC2, APRA and NZISM.
Please apply online with an updated CV if you are interested in this role.