- Auckland Central + North Shore locations
- 6-month contract + immediate start
- Work with one of NZ's largest financial organisations
We're working with one of New Zealand's largest banks in search of an Agile Coach or Scrum Master to work across a couple of their teams alongside ATF's and Coaches to support their wider tribe.
They have a large Scrum and Agile Coach practice with 27 ATF's across the business.
About the role
The teams are working on two key projects that are top priority for the organisation which 6 of their squads work on.
1) Replace their business banking system
2) A compliance piece of work on product optimisation with a government set deadline.
- Proven experience coaching and leading high performing teams or as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of scaled agile and scrum principles.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to bring diverse groups together for a common purpose.
- Experience adopting a number of methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban and many more.
- Excellent communication skills