- Be apart of an exciting new strategic roadmap for a leading NZ organisation.
- Help this enterprise organisation adopt & embed SAFe methods for their new standing teams.
- Recruit I.T. is currently working with an enterprise-sized organisation who are responsible for supporting a number of critical services and systems to Aotearoa.
- They provide advice, policy, and services for vulnerable and at-risk people across the country.
- The end goal for this organisation is to build successful individuals by investing in strong, healthy families and communities. At the heart of this are there applications that are supporting frontline staff and customers to ensure that it is available 24/7.
- This role will be situated across a new standing team in their Digital Channel whose focus is the scalability of this client's responsive web applications. The team of approximately 11 will include Full Stack Developers, Functional and Automation Testers, Business Analysts and a UX/CX Designer.
- The focus of this team will be ensuring the reliability and scalability of the development, testing, experience and integration of a key client-facing web application which services over 600,000 end-users across the entire country as a platform for key workflows and as a core means of communication. The application runs 24/7 and aims for an uptime of 99%.
- You will be motivated by seeing results of your progress, removal of barriers to change management and coaching others to learn new ways of working effectively and efficiently.
- You will have the responsibility of leading the adoption of SAFe based principles and best practice at an enterprise level, including establishing value streams.
- Ensuring all teams are working effectively with the promotion of transparency and collaboration.
- Facilitating agile-based activities, including ceremonies, sprints and project planning
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure relevant business objectives and outcomes are on track.
- Experience embedding the Agile ways of working within an organisation with a proven track record of delivery under the Agile framework, particularly Scaled Agile.
- Confidence in your abilities to work autonomously and lead teams toward innovative, solutions using agile methodologies.
- Excellent facilitation, forecasting and financial management skills.
- You will have worked in a heavy Agile environment in either project management, delivery leads or as a Scrum Master.
- You can openly talk to how you minimised risk, how you overcame roadblocks, key achievements and how to best establish an effective agile practice within a business.
- This organisation offers competitive rates within the contracting market, as well as flexible work options.
To apply, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion.