- Scrum Master
- Great location with a flexible working environment
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Scrum Master, you will ensure the development team, product owner and organisation are aware of how to follow Scrum. You will help grow a productive environment and culture for our client. You will facilitate Scrum ceremonies and Agile training sessions. You will assist and support teams to remove blockages throughout processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated background as a Scrum Master and the Scrum framework/coaching.
- Experience in Agile practices, principles, and values.
- Demonstrated experience in working with product owners, initiative leads and other technical stakeholders.
- Expertise in stakeholder management with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Broad understanding of operations models, frameworks, and champion of best project practices
- Wide industry knowledge with ideal financial services or banking experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above and your availability, or alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 a confidential discussion.