- Initial 6 Month Scrum Master Contract
- Pragmatic approach to Scrum squads
- Utilise best practices across Scrum and Agile
Our client is a key government organisation that looks to protect and nurture New Zealand's community and economy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Scrum Master, you will bring a pragmatic approach to influencing, utilising, and implementing Agile best practices. You will work with the team around what they need, supporting delivery with a blend of Agile and Scrum methodologies. Your responsibilities will be facilitating agile based activities, and leading through the use of ceremonies, sprints, and planning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience and proven track record of delivery under a range of Agile frameworks.
- A pragmatic approach to Scrum, Agile and DevOps environments and teams.
- Confident in your abilities to work autonomously and lead teams toward innovative solutions using agile methodologies.
- Experience leading teams within enterprise-scale organisations, preferably within public sector.
- You can openly talk to how you minimised risk, how you overcame roadblocks, key achievements and how to best establish an effective agile practice within a business.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.