- Initial 3 Month Scrum Master Contract
- Lead multiple Agile Release Trains
- Grow the organisation' Agile capability
Our client is a national organisation focused on delivering a range of services to individuals across the country through its people, systems and support functions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for driving Scrum, Agile and SAFe methodologies across multiple delivery teams. Your responsibilities will be facilitating agile based activities, leading multiple Agile Release Trains through the use of ceremonies, sprints, and planning. As a fully dedicated Scrum Master, you will be enhancing the environment on agile best practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience driving the Agile ways of working within multiple Agile Release Trains, with a proven track record of delivery under a range of Agile frameworks.
- Confident in your abilities to work autonomously and lead teams toward innovative solutions using agile methodologies.
- Experience leading teams within enterprise-scale organisations, preferably within public sector.
- You can openly talk to how you minimised risk, how you overcame roadblocks, key achievements and how to best establish an effective agile practice within a business.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.