- SAS programming and administration
- Enterprise-scale Agile environment
- Initial 6-month contract
This government organisation sets priorities across the sector and is active in the pursuit of improving the quality of life for everyday New Zealanders. Serving over a million people nationwide, this an enterprise government organisation. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a SAS Engineer, you will utilise your extensive SAS technical skillset in order to maintain, create, and modify reports. You will need to have strong SAS programming and administration experience, specifically using Macro, along with data management, SDLC, and HTML expertise.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant background and expertise in a range of SAS programming technologies, specifically SAS Macro.
- Deep understanding and experience in data management.
- Experience delivering within an Agile environment, utilising Jira, sprints, demos.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 0274265159 for a confidential discussion.