- Data Engineer with SAS Viya
- Data warehousing and data governance
- 12 Month Contract
This government organisation sets priorities across the sector and is active in the pursuit of improving the quality of life for everyday New Zealanders. Serving over a million people nationwide, this an enterprise government organisation. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an experienced Data Engineer, you will be responsible for moving information and data warehouses to a new data catalogue. You will be performing administrative functions and helping to define operational processes, utilising your extensive background with data warehousing, SAS technologies, and strong understanding across data governance.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record developing and utilising SAS tools such as SAS Viya, SAS EG, and Base SAS.
- Experienced and exposure to Enterprise Data Catalogues.
- Experience and in-depth understanding in data warehousing.
- A strong understanding across all aspects of data governance.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.