- Tech stack: SAS, SQL, ODS and more.
- Permanent opportunity
- Wellington based location
This government organisation focuses on providing an essential service in protecting the health and well being of all New Zealanders, helping them to live longer and healthier lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Analyst Programmer you will be responsible for providing data and information in a format that meets stakeholder requirements. You will take the lead in assessing data requirements, identifying problem areas, proposing appropriate technical solutions. You will have a varied range of programming experience and database skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of database / data warehouse design and data extract concepts
- Proven experience analysing and interpreting complex issues and information
- Extensive background in Advanced SAS programming, Base SAS, SAS Macro, SAS Connect and SQL.
- Strong knowledge in statistical methods.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders.
- An agile, flexible, resourceful mindset with experience delivering under pressure.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.