- Delivering enterprise-scale Salesforce solution
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Competitive rates and flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be at the forefront of a new enterprise-scale Salesforce implementation replacing an in-house customised .NET application. You will join an innovative, collaborative Scrum team that is focused on designing, implementing, testing, and deploying SFDC solutions, while simplifying the functionality of the system to meet business and customer needs. You will be bridging the gap between developers and architects!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Providing leadership and advisory around best technology practices throughout the full SDLC, while being hands-on as part of the team.
- Executing great interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience configuring customised SFDC solutions, ensuring functionality meets business requirements
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience integrating with Java or .NET applications.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation (Jenkins), java and spring (preferred), microservices, and Agile environment (ideally Scrum).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.