- Delivering enterprise-scale Salesforce solutions
- Exciting contract opportunity
- Competitive rates and flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be setting up continuous delivery practices for the Salesforce platform within the client. You will be identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems and bridging the gap between development and operational activities. As a Salesforce Developer, you will provide more agility to develop salesforce applications in a team environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Executing great interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Integrating jenkins for automated build and deployments
- Proven experience configuring customised SFDC solutions, ensuring functionality meets business requirements
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience integrating with Java
- Proven experience in version control sytems - Git, BitBucket.
- An understanding of monitoring and reporting tools like splunk
- Proficient at writing, reviewing, and maintaining unit testing
- Experience with Docker, Openshift and Kubernetes
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.