- Help manage and support a recruitment sales team
- Salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Supportive and collaborative team
Recruit I.T. is a kiwi owned recruitment agency that has delivered top talent to some of New Zealand's most recognisable brands since 2006. Backed by our core values of Respect, Responsiveness, and Results we are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator whose values resonate with our own.
We don’t expect you to have any previous experience in recruitment, and you would be provided with full training and a career development plan to support you, whilst you learn the recruitment industry.
- We celebrate success both individually and as a team.
- Innovative and open to new ideas.
- Team players that have a hunger to deliver for our customers.
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business (and we also want to learn from you too).
- Our motto – One Team One Dream
- Structured Training and Career Development Plan
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Birthday Leave + $100 Voucher
- Social Club
- Assist our sales team with contacting and managing a talent pool of candidates suitable for our customers.
- Provide administration support in the form of assisting with sales contracts and extensions, advertising, and managing candidates through the recruitment process.
- Support the sales team in interviewing candidates for suitable positions with our customers.
- Work alongside other sales support members to update and maintain our CRM.
- Each day is varied, so a strong customer-centric approach, tenacity, drive, and creativity is required for the role.
- You will have a passion for delivering outstanding service and ensure care and authenticity is maintained.
- You will be supported, mentored, and given the tools you need to succeed by our senior leadership team.
- Experience working in a sales support or administration role where you are supporting a sales function.
- The drive to deliver a great customer experience, and examples to show where you have done this previously.
- High emotional intelligence and the desire to understand your customers’ needs (in our case candidates).
- A desire to learn and continually improve.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas to all levels of our internal team.
If you are interested in being a part of a fun, high performing environment where you will have the opportunity to grow your skillset, apply today.