- Challenging and rewarding role in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to Work from Home
- Generous salary package based on experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- NZ based company with global reach, engineering technology that makes people’s lives better
- 150 people employed in NZ and growing!
- Tech company known for creating software products and experiences for innovative energy retailers worldwide
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for the most capable software engineers in New Zealand, who are ready to:
- Transfer the Ruby on Rails code base from on-premise to AWS and move from monolithic to microservices. It’s a big job and will require a large team willing to muck in and get things done.
- The result will be a re-engineered SaaS platform to ensure more flexibility and growth to scale
- Varied role which will see you working in back-end, front end and continually improving this 24/7 product
- To build new features while improving the platforms architecture
- Work with Product Analysts to ensure the product delivered meets requirements
- Make suggestions for improvements
- Experience working across a number of languages and frameworks
- Source control, automation and CI/CD experience
- Microservices and API experience
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails is preferred, or the willingness to learn new tech
- A design mindset, with experience in system-design or architecture
- Cloud experience, ideally AWS
- Ability to look at the big picture, thinking beyond to find solutions to fix issues
- Diverse team that values and respects each other – these guys genuinely like working with each other!
- Not afraid to take risks and try new things, these guys would rather they tried and failed rather than not try at all
- HQ is Wellington based but the Auckland office is growing rapidly
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, WFH and extra annual leave
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Sarah on 027 5588 904 for more info.