- Ruby on Rails and SQL
- Agile driven environment
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington (Lower Hutt)
This organisation undertakes a range of services. They provide software for various sports and work with small to medium sized businesses to provide design, technology, sales and customer support. The development team is small but has an awesome company culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work with a software development team to deliver key business projects. You will work closely with other business units within our client to implement solutions to fulfil business requirements. You will play a key role in ensuring code is clean and tidy. You will work on web based applications including front-end and back-end products.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical development using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL
- Desirable would be Redis, C++
- Demonstrate experience using Agile in multiple projects '
- Knowledge of iOS and Android Applications (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java).
- Proven experience supporting customer-witnessed testing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.