- Ruby / Ruby on Rails and APIs
- Agile driven environment
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work with a software development team to deliver key business projects. You will work closely with other business units within our client to implement solutions to fulfil business requirements. You will play a key role in ensuring code is clean and tidy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical development using Ruby / Ruby on Rails or Elixir
- Experience using/integrating with APIs
- Experience building/enhancing APIs
- Desirable would be experience designing APIs
- Demonstrate experience using Agile in multiple projects '
- Proven experience writing unit/integration tests using various frameworks
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.