- Ready for a key role in a leading company?
- Highly organised, multi-tasker?
- Keen interest in technology?
Company: Who are they?
New Zealand owned organisation with a solid reputation in the market for genuine service, innovation and supply of quality products into their industry are in need of a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their close-knit, high performing sales team. With a client base diverse in nature you will be exposed to many NZ and international organisations of varying sizes that utilise this companies product.
Role: What will you do?
- Answer calls and attend to visitors
- Place stationary orders and ensure the kitchen is well-stocked
- Arranging catering when required
- Maintain general office and showroom standards (brochures, displays)
- Assist the Managing Director and CFO with administrative tasks
- Attend and support shows and events
- Maintain high office standards
What will you need to have:
- Office administration experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Excel is highly desirable
- Interest in technology
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- High energy and an eagerness to learn and grow in your career.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY