- Well funded business with multiple programmes of work
- Support multiple enterprise businesses
- Competitive hourly rate and long term contract
Join an Agile team within a growing NZ business. There is a strong team culture and flexible working is encouraged. You will be working on a variety of new digital solutions and upgrading current services, which directly impact the way New Zealanders learn and work. This project sits within a large programme of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a contract Project Manager to join for a minimum term of six months, with the likelihood to extend. You will be leading the technical delivery of multiple complex initiatives. You will be responsible for ensuring successful service delivery of both existing and new offerings across multiple clients. This is a highly technical project utilising multiple platforms and technologies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in delivering Agile technical projects
- A thorough understanding of service delivery and an end-user focus
- Strong ability to influence and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of running Agile projects to tight deadlines and on budget
- Experience within a large enterprise or MSP preferred.
To register your interest in this position please apply via Seek or give Suze a call to discuss in confidence.