- Technical Project Management across PCI, cards, and switching.
- Enterprise-scale organisation, agile project management.
- 12-month initial contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead significant complex initiatives across payments and PCI security and compliance. You will be required to provide technical project management across deliveries of payment systems and applications, bringing with you expertise across all aspects of SDLC and agile delivery methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical Project Management, with experience in financial services including payments, cards, switching, and PCI security.
- Broad agile skill set and track record leading complex, iterative deliveries.
- Experience and understanding with all aspects of the SDLC and Change Management.
- Ability to handle and successfully deliver multiple complex initiatives concurrently.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.