- Lead complex infrastructure initiatives
- Desktop, networks, databases, telephony.
- Initial 5 month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be leading the delivery of a range of complex, enterprise-scale infrastructure initiatives across desktop, networks, databases and telephony. In order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate strong project management experience, with a focus on financial, project risk, change and stakeholder management skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven delivery track record and SME knowledge across infrastructure, networks, middleware, desktop, and telephony.
- Strong financial and risk management skills, with an appreciation for change management and compliance.
- Strong ability to influence and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record successfully delivering complex, high-intensity projects utilising Agile, SCRUM, and DevOps methodologies.
- Background delivering in enterprise-scale environments, preferably within financial services.
Send in your up-to-date CV addressing the requirements listed above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.