- Active Directory and Enterprise Infrastructure initiatives
- Enterprise-scale organisation and agile delivery
- 9-month contract with market hourly rates
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be leading the technical delivery of multiple complex initiatives, responsible for the financial, change, people, process, and risk management of the workstream. From a technical standpoint, the workstream will focus on delivering Active Directory, utilising your strong understanding and experience across enterprise infrastructure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding and experience managing projects that focus on implementing and upgrading Active Directory technology.
- Technical project management experience delivering enterprise infrastructure solutions.
- Strong ability to influence and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- A proven track record in successfully delivering complex, high-intensity projects utilising Agile, SCRUM, and DevOps methodologies.
- Background in the financial services sector is preferred.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.