- Lead delivery across infrastructure and software
- Enterprise-scale government organisation
- Initial 6-month contract
This government organisation sets priorities across the sector and is active in the pursuit of improving the quality of life for everyday New Zealanders. Serving over a million people nationwide, this an enterprise government organisation. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead the coordination and delivery of all IT components of the programme, governance, reporting, and resource planning. This is an opportunity for you to utilise your strong Infrastructure and SDLC delivery background, along with your excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in delivering complex, enterprise-scale initiatives.
- Strong technical understanding across Infrastructure and SDLC deliverables.
- A proven track across a range of delivery methodologies, including Scaled Agile and SCRUM.
- Ability to set clear expectations in an ambiguous environment, able to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience delivering projects in a vendor heavy environment, possessing excellent vendor management skills.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.