- 6-Month Initial Contract
- Updating key Business Support & IT Systems
- 24 Hours or 3 Days per Week.
This not-for-profit organisation provides a key welfare service for all of its members. They are one of the oldest welfare organisations in the country and operate at a national scale with well over 100,000 members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Manager, you will be driving forward a large programme of change that looks to update the organisations current IT systems. You will be replacing the current tools in order to support the overall strategy, so you will provide expertise in gathering the user and data requirements, and working closely with third-party vendors to deliver an overall solution.
Being a stand-alone Project Manager, you will liaise with National Office staff, Project Boards and through to the CEO. You will be required to produce progress reports for these various stakeholders, being confident in your own abilities to drive decision making.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with formal project management methodologies, such as Prince 2.
- Proven experience managing vendors from initiation through to delivery.
- Ability to oversee Business Analysis functions.
- Involvement in Change Management.
- Understanding of Data & Analytics.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.