- Initial 2-month contract.
- Wellington Central location.
- Competitive hourly rate.
This government organisation sets priorities across the sector and is active in the pursuit of improving the quality of life for everyday New Zealanders. Serving over a million people nationwide, this an enterprise government organisation. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking at ways to better capture, measure and disseminate ethnicity information. Working on the initial stags of this project, you will bring your project management skills to help sequence how this project will be rolled out- helping them decipher a coherent project plan. You will work alongside stakeholders of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in establishing projects from initial phases, successfully delivering business cases through to implementation.
- Experience and understanding in data driven environments, able to communicate on a technical level across data and statistics technology.
- Experience delivering business cases in enterprise-scale organisations, preferably within the public sector.
- Experience building and managing relationships with a wide variety of technical and business-oriented stakeholders.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.